Step 1 - Log in to Connect
Step 2 - Click 'Appointments' (in the left menu)
Step 3 - Click 'Make an Appointment' (blue button at top right)
Step 4 - Select 'View Drop-In Times' (right side of the screen)
Step 5 - Select the reason for your appointment
Step 6 - Select 'Find Available Times'
Step 7 - Select location, University Advising Open Office Hours
Step 8 - Click 'Check-In for First Available'
Important Information: Academic advisors will call the phone number listed on the student's account.
- Students can check in for an appointment (in person or virtually) only during our Open Office Hour times.
- Students cannot check in if the Office is not open for appointments.
- Appointments are limited to 15 minutes.
- The last appointment starts 15 minutes before the final hour of Open Office Hours.
- Students must have their questions prepared prior to the appointment.
- For virtual appointments: Advisors will make two attempts to reach the student by phone.