Step 1 - Log into Connect
Step 2 - Click 'Appointments' (in the left menu)
Step 3 - Click 'Make an Appointment' (blue button at top right)
Step 4 - Select 'View Drop In Times' (right side of screen)
Step 5 - Select the reason for your appointment
Step 6 - Select 'Find Available Times'
Step 7 - Select location, University Advising Open Office Hours
Step 8 - Click 'Check-In for First Available'
Important Information: An Academic Advisor will call the phone number that is listed in your student account.
- You can check-in for an appointment (in person or virtually) only during our Open Office Hour times.
- You cannot check-in if we are not open for appointments.
- Appointments are limited to 20 minutes.
- Have your questions prepared prior to your appointment.
- For virtual appointments: Advisors will make two attempts to reach you by phone.