- Student Responsibilities
- To give your advisor accurate and honest information.
- To schedule and keep appointments. If you will be late or can’t make it, be courteous and call the Advising Center to let the advisor know.
Appointments that are more than 10 minutes late will be rescheduled.
- To establish the agenda for the advising appointment.
- To learn about University policies by browsing the catalog.
- To be open to advice. Sometimes advisors will bring up new ideas to try, which may your experience even better.